Sunday, February 8, 2015

SOUND MEDITATION (소리 명상) - Listening 528 Hz Tone during Meditation

It's been two months since I started meditation. I got to make time for this every morning. But I couldn't do it. I only do it at night after work. I should meditate early in the morning before I start the day, but so far I haven't. I want to dodge little bit of everyday bombardment of unnecessary information through my five senses. Those things get me lost in a sense of creativity and self-motivation and ability to focus. Closing my eyes and putting myself into a cozy darkness could cleanse my mind and help me searching for other realms of consciousness, even though just little bit of it.


I am doing one 30-minute session per night with one candle light lit in front of me. I put on the table about 3-feet high and 3-feet away. So the candle light is located and burning around area between my two eyes. Even if I meditate in the morning, I'd light a candle. I consider this candle light as myself in my consciousness during the meditation. I close my eyes as if watching myself shaking, waving, and traveling in the darkness or through fields of one dimension to another. It might be my third eye(ajna chakra) trying to open on my forehead.

I had started with just a regular meditation. But I couldn't concentrate enough to pass the 15 minutes barrier because of noises outside and within. So I had thought of something extra may help me concentrate, like sounds, the nature sound. I felt it was much better with sound at first try. I have felt better session after session. It's a fine feeling that i have nothing to see and feel and think.

However, I still felt that I needed something more. So I did some research and found about certain frequency tones. But this one that I am about to introduce is most powerful tone so far I have encountered. It's a 7 Chakra Meditation Balancing & Healing, Root to Crown, binaural beat session.






During the meditation I put my earphones on and listened to this beat. It was good for concentrating on meditation and not to think something else. With my eyes closed I felt like I was seeing candle light moving and shaking more and shifting shapes a lot. After passing 15 minutes, those kind of visions got intense and my sensory increased its higher level. I even got goosebumps and started sweating. I was not sure if this was the right direction or not. I even felt fear! Feeling fear during the meditation is not a good sign. When I chanted OM with these beats, it echoed inside my head and made even more intense causing deeper trip to something or waking up something from deep down inside. I felt like I was about to meet somebody. So I had stopped listening this tone and went back to the nature sound. Is DMT from my pineal grand causing all this? Obviously, I don't know yet. I need some advise from someone who well-experienced in meditation. In the mean time, I will keep up with my experiment.

I have updated my meditation music that suited me for cleansing my mind. Also I have found these sound better then other sounds that I used to listen. And I also change my meditation style little bit. 

First, I try to focus on my heart rather than the brain. I try to feel my heart resonating through these beats. Now I am conscious about what I breath as well as what I eat.

Second, I am trying to development breathing techniques, inhale and exhale in different manners. 

Third, I've turned off the candle light. I am in the dark trying to the light from within. Also I do OM Chanting while I meditate. The purpose of OM chanting, I think, is to bridging energy flow between heart, neck and brain. 

The last but not least, I am starting to look for the meditating group so that I can meditate together with same manner in a same environment.  

명상을 시작한지 두어 달이 되어갑니다. 아침 저녁으로 하려는데 아침은 회사 가야한다는  핑계로 잘 않되네요. 하여튼 두달이 돼가면서 30분 정도 좌상하고 나면 기분이 상쾌해짐과 더불어 무언가 집중된 나 자신을 느낍니다. 제가 명상을 하는 가장 큰 이유는 무념무상 속으로 나를 던져 일상 생활에서 들어오는 모든 불필요한 것들의 씻어냄을 위함입니다. 

촛불을 앉은 키 만한 높이에 켜 두고 앉은 키 만큼의 거리에 떨어져 양반 다리하고 앉아 눈을 살포시 감고 촛불을 대할때, 설령 그것은 잠재 의식속에서의 나를 바라보는 것과 같은 느낌이랄까요? 숨을 들이 쉬고 뱉을 때마다 촛불이 흔들리면 나도 따라 흔들리며 여기 저기를 날아 다닙니다. 아침에 명상을 할때도 촛불을 켜고 무념무상의 장에서 흔들리는 촛불을 찾아 붙들려합니다.

집에서 명상을 하려니 이런 저런 소리때문에 여간 힘든게 아니였습니다. 도시의 조그만 아파트에 사는 저로서는 무념무상에 빠지기가 쉽지가 않았습니다. 그래서 생각한것이 자연의 소리를 들으며 하는 명상이였습니다. 이어폰을 꼽고 자연의 소리를 들으며 30분 정도 명상을 하고나면 기분도 상쾌해지고 명상에 빠져들기도 훨씬 수월했습니다. 계속 그렇게 하다가 우연히 유튜브에서 찾게된 소리가 바로 위에 소개한 DMT out of body binaural beat activation입니다. 이것은 일정한 그리고 연속적인 진동의 소리인데 뇌의 중심에 위치한 솔방울샘에 들어있는 DMT를 분비하게끔 도와 준다고해서 들으면서 명상을 해보았습니다. 솔방울샘(pineal grand)과 DMT에 대해서 자세한 내용은 차후에 다시 다뤄 보도록 하겠습니다.

한 마디로 진동 소리에 푹 빠져듭니다. 심장 박동도 빨라지고 숨을 크게 내쉬고 들이 쉬고를 하게합니다. 촛불은 심하게 요동치며 잠재의식 속에서의 나는 여기 저기를 암흑 속에서 왔다 갔다 떠 다닙니다. 15분이 지난후 더 깊이 빠져들게 되는데 누군가 찾아온것 같은 기분이 들면서 두려움이 몰려듭니다. 저의 저 밑바닥에 내재된 두려움의 표출인지 이유를 모르겠습니다. 머리카락이 쭈뼛 쭈뼛 서는것 같고 식은땀까지 흘리고 옴과 아를 외치면 그 소리는 제 안으로 퍼져 나가는것 같이 느껴지며 누군가를 깨워 부르는것 같은 느낌이 듭니다. 그래서 일단 중단을 하고 다시 자연의 소리로 돌아갔는데요. 왜 이런 경험을 하게되는지, 이 경험이 제 3의 눈을 여는 명상의 과정인지, 지금의 저로서는 불확실 합니다. 자연의 소리 명상을 계속 이어가겠지만 지금 저의 상황은 명상 고수님들의 조언이 필요할 때가 아닌가 생각합니다.

소리 명상에 쓰이는 소리들이 늘어났습니다. 소리의 질이 여태껏 듣던것 중에서 재일인것 같이 들립니다. 명상을 해 오면서 바뀐것들이 몇가지 있습니다.

첫째, 명상중에 뇌의 울림보다 마음의 울림을 따라가려고 노력하는 것입니다. 사랑의 진동장의 울림을 보다 강하게 하기위함 입니다. 진동하는 소리를 들으면서 심장의 진동을 증폭하려 노력합니다. 이제는 호흡과 먹고 마시는 것에 의식적이 되어갑니다. 

둘째, 명상을 할때 숨을 들이키고 내뱃는 방식을 여러 가지로 실험해 보고 있습니다.

셋째, 촛불을 끄고하게 되었습니다. 어둠속에서 내안의 촛불을 찾으려합니다. 그러면서 옴을 길게 외쳐 보기도 합니다. 호흡과 옴의 외침을 번갈아 하면서 심장과 목 그리고 뇌에 이르는 기의 흐름을 느끼려 합니다.

마지막으로 그룹 명상을 해야 하겠다는 생각이듭니다. 나에게 맞는 명상원을 찾아 정기적인 그룹 명상을 해볼 생각입니다. 

No comments:

Post a Comment